Tigermed Completes Acquisition of Marti Farm
Tigermed, a leading global provider of clinical research solutions across the full lifecycle of global biopharmaceutical and medical device products, announced today the completion of its acquisition of Marti Farm, a European Contract Research Organization providing services across pharmacovigilance, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, and offering pharmacovigilance software in Europe and around the world. The strategic acquisition enables Tigermed to enhance its local expertise in Europe so it can offer tailored clinical research solutions worldwide and expand its safety monitoring capabilities at a global level.
Marti Farm is internationally recognized as a reliable partner and provider of consultancy and regulatory services with a proven track record of 12 years in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and food supplements. Marti Farm has also developed a pharmacovigilance cloud solution that more than 100 companies use to ensure drug safety.
“We are truly excited to join Tigermed and collaborate with our new partners to deliver innovative patient outcomes,” said Dr. Martina Diminić Smetiško, Founder and CEO of Marti Farm. “We believe Marti Farm is well-positioned to not only provide local professional expertise and services but also contribute to building up the Tigermed global platform to serve healthcare innovation globally.”
“We are delighted to have Marti Farm in the Tigermed family to further strengthen service offerings in Europe and expand our global presence,” said Michael Wen, Executive Vice President and Head of Tigermed International Business. “By bringing Marti Farm’s deep knowledge and expertise to the table, we will continue to offer high-quality clinical trial solutions and meet patients’ unmet medical needs.”
Companies In This Post
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more