Reliq Health Technologies Announces 35 New Skilled Nursing Facilities Clients in Florida
Reliq Health Technologies, a rapidly growing global healthcare technology company that develops innovative Virtual Care solutions for the multi-billion dollar Healthcare market, has announced that a previously disclosed client with a network of Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) in Florida has added an additional 35 facilities to its contract with the Company. This addition to the existing contract is expected to add a further 3,500 new patients per month or 42,000 new patients per year to Reliq’s iUGO Care platform beginning in 2023.
“We are very pleased that our existing client has chosen to expand the deployment of our iUGO Care platform into an additional 35 of the Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) in their network,” said Dr. Lisa Crossley, CEO at Reliq Health Technologies, Inc.
“Reliq’s rapid expansion in this market segment is a testament to the significant value we bring to Skilled Nursing Facility clients. SNFs typically operate at very low margins compared to other healthcare organizations and were one of the sectors that was hardest hit economically by COVID. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services are pushing for shorter stays in Skilled Nursing Facilities which increases overhead costs for SNFs while also increasing the risk of readmissions. There are financial penalties associated with readmissions, so it is critical to the survival of the SNF sector to implement proactive, preventative solutions that will improve post-discharge health outcomes and reduce readmissions.”
“Reliq’s iUGO Care platform generates new revenue streams for SNFs while also improving patient health outcomes post-discharge, leading to increased patient satisfaction, improved quality of life, reduced readmissions and lower healthcare costs. Reliq will provide Transitional Care Management (TCM) to newly discharged patients at a rate of $60 per patient, with recurring revenue from Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Behavioural Health Integration (BHI) of $65/patient per month, at 75% gross margin. We will begin onboarding patients with these additional facilities in early 2023. Once all 35 facilities are live we expect to onboard over 3,500 of their newly discharged patients every month going forward.”
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more