MoveAI™ Technology by WizeCare Shapes the Future of Physical Rehabilitation
WizeCare, a health technology company leading the way in the delivery of intelligent, accessible, and exciting physical therapy sessions directly to patients’ homes is leveraging the power of AI movement detection, big data analysis, and deep learning to offer more intuitive and engaging rehabilitation experiences tailored to patient needs.
The cloud-based solution consists of an interactive patient application that delivers virtual reality video sessions while using MoveAI™ technology to detect movement and provide real-time feedback with no external sensors or hardware. “Using AI, the notion of in-person, clinic-based treatment can be improved upon with the ability to measure and analyze a range of parameters that physicians and clinical personnel simply cannot achieve outside a specialized movement lab,” stated Shai David, CTO and Co-Founder Solution Architect and Algorithm Developer of WizeCare.
This technology replaces the facility movement lab by automating and evaluating patients’ movement patterns to reveal their core deficits. It then analyzes the collected data to offer the highest potential intervention for orthopedic, neurological, cardiology, and movement disorders.
The five parameters that drive the success of the technology include range of motion, speed, jerk, symmetric view of performance, and exercise accuracy per repetition.
“As a former physical therapist for more than 15 years, patients have regarded face-to-face rehabilitation sessions as cumbersome, impersonal, and challenging. Using this technology, feedback and knowledge are shared in real time about patients’ individual performance,” stated Roy Shteren, CEO of WizeCare.
The AI technology guides patients to execute exercises accurately and with reassurance regarding exact movements and related goals.
To learn more about our automated care solution and MoveAI™, click here
Companies In This Post
- Genoscience Pharma receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for ezurpimtrostat to treat HepatoCellular Carcinoma (HCC) Read more
- AviadoBio Announces Appointment of Jeff Goater as Chair of the Board of Directors Read more
- Ellipses Pharma Announces FDA Approval of IND Application for EP0042 for Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Read more
- Ariceum Therapeutics Appoints Radioligand Expert, Germo Gericke, as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- NHS To Offer Licensed Cannabis-Based Medicine To Treat Rare Genetic Condition Read more