Gensaic Receives Funding From the CF Foundation to Develop a Gene Therapy for People With Cystic Fibrosis
“The investment by the CF Foundation is a recognition of the alignment between Gensaic’s and the CF Foundation’s mission. Together, we hope to bring forward a gene therapy to treat the underlying cause of this devastating disease for all patients with Cystic Fibrosis,“ said Lavi Erisson, MD, MPH, MBA, co-founder, and CEO of Gensaic. “Working with the CF foundation represents an incredible opportunity for Gensaic to lean into the CF Foundation’s leadership in fundamental research, patient advocacy, and therapeutic development”.
Under the terms of the 1st tranche, Gensaic will harness its proprietary PDP platform to achieve pre-clinical milestones upon which the 2nd tranche will be transacted. Gensaic will retain all rights to the continued development of a lead program.
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more