Autolomous to Provide Digital Solutions to Center for Breakthrough Medicines to Streamline and Automate Manufacturing of Cell & Gene Therapies
Autolomous LTD, the market-leading developer of critical manufacturing management systems for Cell and Gene Therapies (CGT), has announced a license agreement with U.S.-based Center for Breakthrough Medicines (CBM) a cell and gene therapy contract development, manufacturing, and testing organization (CDMO).
The agreement allows Autolomous to design, configure and integrate solutions for CBM utilizing the AutoloMATE® platform, a business-critical robust digital system, providing CBM with seamless digital connectivity in the manufacturing operations across all critical elements (e.g., facility systems, technologies) for the end-to-end cell and gene therapy (CGT) value chain.
“As the manufacturing demand of cell and gene therapies accelerates, leveraging of manufacturing insight becomes more critical,” said Alexander Seyf, CEO of Autolomous. “Autolomous will support CBM, the world’s largest single CGT manufacturing site, to enable a digital-first manufacturing platform. Autolomous will continue to deliver significant innovations, maximizing manufacturing productivity and removing bottlenecks through automation and digitization, while reducing the costs of goods to increase patient access to these life-saving therapies.”
Autolomous will help CBM convert all batch record reviews to electronic and will help consolidate the integration with the other systems leading to centralized data visibility to enhance operational learnings, streamline compliance response times, and promote shorter investigation timelines which all lead to lower costs of goods, higher productivity and greater manufacturing scalability for CBM clients.
“Partnering with Autolomous allows CBM to digitize our entire supply chain ecosystem and ensures transparency throughout the process while also providing end-to-end data integrity, complete quality assurance and control, and the automation of key parts of the manufacturing process, such as running calculations and transcribing data from Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs),” said Jeet Sarkar, VP, Head of IT at CBM. “As we strive to make advanced therapies available and affordable to every patient, the AutoloMATE® platform positions CBM to offer our clients’ the most cutting-edge technology to boost their CGT manufacturing and save more lives.”
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more