XNK Therapeutics Appoints Markus Thor as Chief Business Officer
XNK Therapeutics AB today announced the appointment of Markus Thor as Chief Business Officer, effective September 6th. He will be member of the company’s management team.
Mr. Thor is an experienced business development executive with 25 years’ experience from the life science industry. In previous roles he was responsible for structuring, negotiating and closing a range of global, strategic business agreements, including in- and out-licensing, acquisitions and R&D collaborations.
Prior to joining XNK, Mr. Thor worked more than a decade at Biovitrum AB, iNovacia AB and Kancera AB leading business development. He joins most recently from consulting and supporting life science companies with their business development efforts since 2013. Mr. Thor received his MBA from Stockholm School of Economics and his MSc in Chemistry from the University of Umeå in Sweden and the University of Sussex, UK.
“Markus is a welcome addition to the XNK team,” said Johan Liwing, CEO of XNK Therapeutics. “Markus has an extensive business development background which will be incredibly useful to XNK as the company continues to scale.”
“XNK has a unique approach to immunotherapy, and I am thrilled by the idea of helping the company reach its ambitions,” said Markus Thor. “I look forward to joining the team during such an exciting time.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more