Holmusk Announces Closing of Strategic Investment from Healthcare and Life Science Industry Leaders
Holmusk, a leading global data science and digital health company building the world’s largest Real-World Evidence (RWE) platform for behavioral health, today announced the closing of a strategic investment round. The round included new investors Novartis (dRx Capital), Northwell Holdings, the venture investment arm of Northwell Health, and another leading healthcare corporate venture group, as well as initial investors Optum Ventures, Health Catalyst Capital and Heritas Capital.
The new funding round enables Holmusk to expand its global operations, as well as deepen its investment in its proprietary technology and growth of its data asset to better harness and analyze behavioral health real-world data to accelerate drug development and data-driven medicine.
“Holmusk is redefining the Electronic Health Record from a simple repository of data to an advanced clinical decision support tool underpinning the next generation of evidence in behavioral health,” said Michael Weintraub, Holmusk Board Chair. “This strategic round marks an exciting milestone for Holmusk as we continue to reinvent the ways in which we care for patients with behavioral health needs.”
“Today’s news demonstrates industry validation of our Real-World Evidence strategy in behavioral health with the addition of leading pharma and provider players,” said Nawal Roy, Holmusk Founder & CEO. “We are extremely fortunate to bring on new partners in Novartis, Northwell and others who can support our mission through their deep understanding of the importance of evidence-based care.”
Companies In This Post
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more