Colleen Flesher Appointed Co-CEO for Movora
Colleen Flesher, currently COO Movora, has been appointed new Co-CEO of veterinary MedTech leader Movora, an operating company of Vimian. Colleen assumes her position on December 1 and succeeds Patrick Gendreau and Christopher Sidebotham who have decided to step down.
Colleen Flesher has more than twenty years of experience from leadership positions in the global MedTech sector. Colleen Flesher joined Movora as COO in October after three years as President & General Manager for Lima Corporate in the US, a leading provider of orthopedic implants to human healthcare. Prior to that she spent almost ten years at Johnson & Johnson’s MedTech divisions in various managerial positions within sales, marketing, product development and innovation.
Colleen assumes her position as Co-CEO of Movora and member of Vimian’s management team, alongside Co-CEO Guy Spörri, on December 1. She succeeds Patrick Gendreau and Christopher Sidebotham who have decided to step down after more than thirty years as founders and leaders of Veterinary Orthopedic Implants (VOI) and Biomedtrix.
“I would like to sincerely thank Patrick and Chris who over the past thirty years have founded and grown two successful, leading orthopedics businesses in the US with remarkable commercial and innovation capabilities. I am thankful for their exceptional leadership throughout the integration into Vimian and the formation of Movora, today a global leader in veterinary orthopedics,” says Dr. Fredrik Ullman, CEO of Vimian Group.
“Colleen Flesher is a highly appreciated leader with significant experience from the MedTech sector. With Colleen onboard, we are now ready to take the next step in our succession plans for Movora. Together with Co-CEO Guy Spörri and the rest of the leadership team in Movora, we will continue to deliver on our strategic agenda strengthening and broadening our global position in veterinary MedTech.”
Companies In This Post
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more