Amphista Therapeutics Appoints CBO, Beverley Carr
Amphista Therapeutics, a leader in next generation targeted protein degradation (TPD) approaches, today announced the appointment of a Chief Business Officer (CBO), Beverley Carr.
Amphista’s CEO Dr Nicola Thompson said, “On behalf of the Amphista team, I am thrilled to welcome Beverley as our CBO. Beverley brings a wealth of business development expertise from an impressive career as a business leader, spanning both global Pharma and Biotech. Beverley’s leadership of this strategically important function will be key to ensuring that the full potential of our proprietary next generation TPD technology is captured across therapy areas in order to bring transformative medicines to patients.”
Amphista’s new CBO, Beverley Carr, commented on her appointment, “I’m delighted to join Amphista’s world class team. Amphista is founded on transformational science and I’m looking forward to driving the Company’s business development strategy as we execute our mission of building the leading TPD company.”
Beverley joins Amphista from Achilles Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ACHL), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, where she was CBO. Previously Beverley was Vice President Business Development for the Immunoinflammation Therapy Area at GSK, where she led over twenty transactions for the immune-inflammation therapy area. Beverley has negotiated and closed major deals across all stages of drug discovery and development. She is a scientist by training with an MA and DPhil in chemistry from Oxford University and has an MBA from Cambridge University.
Companies In This Post
- Syros Receives Fast Track Designation from the FDA for Tamibarotene for the Treatment of Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Read more
- Merck Animal Health Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Expanded Indication for BRAVECTO Chews for Dogs Read more
- Sharecare Launches VR Program to Improve Well-being of American Workforce Read more
- Cell BioEngines Enters into an Exclusive Worldwide Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Potent Immune Cell States to Cure Cancer Read more
- Nogra Pharma Announces Out-licensing Agreement with Torii Pharmaceutical for Japan for New Chemical Entity Topical Acne Treatment Read more